Monday

stuff


hi.is anyone still there?
i've popped in to tell you about my shop.
http://byebyestuff.bigcartel.com/products
it is only for a couple of weeks.
hopefully i will have enough time to clear out some of this stuff i have laden myself down with.
i wish i had the energy for a market stall, or a pop up shop or more friends to give it to.
i also wish shipping charges werent so crazy.
please take a look.

i am in tokyo at the moment.laying quite low.
it is cold which makes that easy and hard.
we will go to australia the end of this month for a long while i suppose.
or until another plan arises.
i will tell you about it when i am there.
right now all my energy goes other places.
xx

7 comments:

hyemi said...

Still here :-)
I hope you're well.

anna said...

still here! looks like i missed your garage sale. i've been thinking about doing this with my old clothes.

kelly said...

:-)...I still check your blog often..
goodluck with the shop :-)

hannna said...

Hi Melinda,
I wonder when this was. I thought of you and saw this just now, today, it is July 16th (or 15th or 17th).

Warm greetings, hope you're ok.

Hanna

My Love Wedding Ring said...

Still here:)
Hope all goes well with the shop!!

ed medication said...

Hey very interesting blog!

mens ed pills said...

Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you wish for to say regarding this post, in my view its really remarkable in favor of me.