Friday

Elf


Well she isn t quite an elf but i had to write something to do with christmas...actually this post is about her pants.and they are green...
i found this great site (which i would give a link to if i knew how to) that taught me how to make baby pants from old sweaters.so this is my attempt.the arms became legs and the turtle neck became a belly warmer. i bought the sweater at a fleamarket for 50cents-yen. now all those sweaters that are too small for me right now ,sitting in my cupboards, are under threat...
as for little hana these days or should i say nights..she has decided it is time to scream.i have no idea how to stop her.tonight i had to laugh at myself because i was explaining to her that even though i screamed just like that when she was born i had a very good reason and she cant just scream for no really good reason. its just getting too cold to put her in the sling and do blockies.

No comments: